Jumat, 27 November 2009

Naruto Manga 474 and Naruto Chapter 475 Spoiler Prediction


Here great Naruto Stuff "Naruto Manga 474 and Naruto Chapter 475 Spoiler Prediction" for you all. -True motives

(The Scene switches to Sakura’s team, who is rushing through the Land of Iron.)

Sakura: But that’s where the Kage Summit was said to have been.

Lee: What could Sasuke want with them, they’re after him right?

Kiba: Hey, that’s his last scent trail, so you can’t deny it. But Sakura, once we get there, and if Akamaru and I can somehow trace it back to Sasuke like before when he used a space-time transfer to escape from that one explosive Akatuski’s jutsu, what do you suppose we do?

Sai:…..

Sakura: Just worry about tracing Sasuke’s scent, we’ll worry about the here and now once we get to that point.

(Lee goes into a deep thought.)

Lee: That’s not like Sakura at all. (Lee shakes his head as this signals the end of his thought.)

Kiba: I sure hope you know what you’re getting yourself into. (Kiba goes into deep thought and pictures Naruto’s face in regards to Sakura’s confession.) Whose side should I really be on? (End of Kiba’s thought. The Scene switches over to Juugo and Suigetsu’s location. Now, they are completely surrounded by Samurai.)

Commander (assumed): Surrender at once and take your punishments willingly, or be contained forcefully!

Juugo: What should we do?

Suigetsu: Kill em obviously! (The Samurai pull out their blades and channels Raiton conduction. The samurai are slowly closing in.) I’m weak against Lightning. Juugo, remove their helmets, I have a plan. (Suigetsu liquefies as the Samurai rushes at them. Juugo goes into his initial cursed activation. The Scene switches to Raikage and Killer Bee’s location. Shii is checking out the corpse of Kisame by scanning its left arm using medical ninjutsu chakra.)

Raikage: So how about it?

Shii: His body hasn’t been dead for too long, and the chakra network that is wired throughout his body is strong. The transplant should be sufficient, though in order to match the muscle tissues and skin fibers of your body, I’ll have to spend more time gathering more material to work with.

Killer Bee: Yo bro, some pro you are, one handed bandit, ah yeah!

Darui: Geeze… (Samehada’s hilt wraps around Killer Bee’s arm. Raikage snickers.)

Raikage: It was that Uchiha brat. Runt was more than I thought. You should know Bee… And certain circumstances is calling you back, you running away really put us in a jam, lucky I don’t just Iron Claw your ass. (From a short distance, Sabu can be seen hiding behind a tree. Sabu goes into deep thought.)

Sabu: If the Raikage finds out that I escaped with him here to avoid the shinobi, he’ll beat me with passion…(End of Sabu’s thought. Scene switches back to Raikage’s group.)

Shii: Sabu, you can come out. (Sabu vanishes into the forest. From a very far distance, beyond Shii’s chakra sensing abilities. Dark Zetsu is slowly submerging into the ground.)

Dark Zetsu: Zu, zu, zu, zu, zu. (Scene switches to the Cabin where Sai’s responses get everyone riled up.)

Naruto: You got to be freaking kidding me! (Naruto has a distraught face. Naruto then closes his eyes and bends his head down in assumed disappointment; surprisingly he keeps his eyes closed.)

Kakashi: So, it was a ploy after all.

Yamato: Of all the-… She’s going to get herself and the others killed!

Sai: I told her your feelings, but I didn’t think she’d use them to do this.

Kakashi: Sai, you-…

Yamato: First Sakura, now you? What the hell is going on around here? Talking about such things behind other’s backs? That’s not how teams are supposed to function. Why I oughta-…

(Yamato walks forward however, Kakashi puts his hand in front, stopping him.)

Kakashi: It’s just a clone relaying a message, chill… (Kakashi goes into a deep thought.) Naruto… (End of Kakashi’s thought as Naruto reveals his face as he opens his eyes. Naruto is now in Sage Mode, much to everyone’s shock.)

Naruto: Just sitting and mulling over it won’t solve anything.

Next Time: Setting out


What do you think? please Give your comment.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar